Vision, Values and Mission
Safer, Stronger, Better
Working together to ensure every young woman in Cornwall feels safe, understood, supported, and empowered.
Through working together, we are safer, stronger, and better.
Every member of our local support groups is welcome, accepted, and supported without exception or prejudice.
We listen with compassion, warmth, and empathy. We seek to understand, support, and enable people to improve their lives.
We strive to empower every member to be confident and capable in managing their mental health and well-being. To feel valued and better able to make the positive changes they need to live the life they want.
At Georgia’s Voice we provide free, friendly, safe spaces for young women to talk, listen or just be. Our mission is:
- To support young women across Cornwall up to the age of twenty-five
- To raise sufficient funds to create easily accessible support groups in every town in Cornwall.
- To provide our members with high quality, person-centred support that facilitates and individual strength-based approach.
- To enable our members to become the best versions of themselves.
- To develop a countywide team of facilitators who have the appropriate knowledge, skills, and attributes to lead high-quality local groups.
- To work collaboratively with menta health professionals and appropriate organisations within local communities to achieve our stated vision.
- To create high levels of trust and collaboration so that Georgia’s Voice is greater than the sum of its parts.